Complaintsrelated to the work of a police officer
Mr. Dragoslav Banović was born on 18 April 1972 in Kneževo. He finished two-year College of the Interior in 2002, and graduated from four-year College of the Interior in 2008. He has been employed with the Ministry since 1993. In addition, he has been performing duties as the Head of the Training Centre since 1 October 2016.
Activities of the Training Centre are the following:
- to organize and implement police training in the field of professional education and training of police officers,
- to provide support to the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit and Administration for Police Training in the realization of training,
- to draft bylaws and acts related to the competence and activities of the Training Centre,
- to coordinate, organize, and direct the work of Units, teams, and departments of the Training Centre,
- to cooperate in creating the Program for Training Police Officers,
- to provide professional assistance,
- to perform instructive guidance with the aim of better implementation of the Program,
- to propose measures for improving professional training,
- to initiate and provide proposals for creating curricula,
- to issue certificates on the level of professional education when professional training is finished, and
- to keep the necessary records.